Jobs @ Collabosaurus
There's always chocolate, a mini plant jungle, a chilled playlist, a cool space & a small team of legends building Collabosaurus from our Northern Beaches office in Sydney. All up, we're a team of 10, however a lot of the team work remotely from around Australia.
UPDATE: we have currently filled all available positions & we're super excited to be working with some new amazing humans! We'll update this page as new roles become available.
Partnerships Manager (part-time / full time) POSITION FILLED
Customer Success & Marketing Coordinator (part-time) POSITION FILLED
scroll down for details & application
Partnerships Manager - filled
Collabosaurus is the matchmaking platform for brands. We connect over 7000+ brands such as THE ICONIC, Sofitel, Porsche, Olay, Yours Only & Tropeaka for clever marketing partnerships & collaborations. We are a small & growing team on the lookout for a motivated, vibrant partnerships & sales manager to join us 18+ hours per week.
Salary guide: $55,000 - $70,000 base pro-rata based on experience, plus attractive commission & bonuses
With partnerships & sales on target, you can expect to secure over $17,000 in commission.
You will be responsible for identifying potential clients & partners, building positive relationships & presenting Collabosaurus solutions relevant to their marketing goals. You will be working across fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food & beverage industries, reporting to the Founder & CEO, with a 70/30 split when it comes to engaging cool prospects & warm inbound inquiries. You have a hustler attitude & positivity in spades - bonus points if you've worked in a business development role or marketing / PR agency before (although not necessary)
- Proactively seek out opportunities for growth & new client acquisition
- Maintain an acute awareness of Collabosaurus existing clients to both increase the value of current clients while attracting new ones
- Develop quotes & proposals for clients
- Excellent organisational skills, keeping on top of emails, CRM updates & time sensitive opportunities
- Regularly hit or exceed sales targets
- Account Managing a few client accounts & maintaining strong relationships
- Experience in either: sales, marketing, public relations, partnerships or related field with proven track record
- Comfortable using popular new & existing computer softwares (Qwilr, Calendly, Pipedrive for example)
- A positive attitude, used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in B2B a bonus, especially within fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food & beverage industries.
We Offer You
- Flexible working environment and work from home arrangements (this role would be amazing for a parent returning to work & looking for day-care friendly hours, an agency professional who is studying part time or a young gun looking to get their foot in the door). We only ask you're present at the office for weekly WIP meetings, one short day per week. The rest can be working from home, or out & about at meetings!
- On-the-job training & the opportunity to learn a bunch in marketing, partnerships, B2B & tech
- A base rate with great commission
- Relaxed working culture with a small team
- A beautiful space to work from (we work out of The Ware Studio in Brookvale)
- Total support with your side-hustle (if you run a business on the side, that's awesome! You'll be able to speak to clients from a place of experience)
- Growth opportunities
Customer Success & Marketing Co-ordinator - filled
We're on the hunt for a new part-time member of the Collabosaurus team to assist with customer support & marketing coordination. Working closely with Becky, our Customer Success & Account Manager, & founder Jess, you will be assisting with...
- Customer onboarding emails & calls
- Customer account check-ins
- Responding to inbound inquiries
- Account & relationship management
- Content creation for social media, blog posts & email marketing
- Report creation & design (using an existing template)
- Assist with event coordination (from time to time)
You will be using Zoom, Qwilr, Canva, Facebook advertising & Collabosaurus regularly, so experience with any of these tools is a bonus (although we can absolutely teach you!).
You must be confident on the phone & in customer communications (i.e being able to write a great email is paramount!) We're looking for someone who has a super positive attitude, learns fast & is interested in getting involved in many aspects of a growing MarTech startup.
You can no longer apply for this role as the position has been filled